1. How to proceed within the session
- ► How do you move from video to slide mode and vice versa?
Move the pointer over the thumbnail in the top left of the video.
- ► How do I watch a movie or a module?
Click on the video and then wait until the sequence is loaded. This can take several seconds to a few minutes depending on the speed of the connection.
- ► How do I move from one sequence to another in a module?
Click on the list at the right of the video
- ► How do I view an entire module?
Click on the clips in the order that they appear in the list to the right of the video
- ► How do I view a particular slide?
You can view individual slides by clicking on the slides located below the video screen
- ► Is it possible to enlarge the pictures?
Yes, simply click on image you wish to enlarge
- ► How do I stop the video when viewing a module?
Click directly on the time bar at the bottom of the video.
- ► If I send a question to "Ask the Expert" how long will it take until I get a response?
You should receive a response within 4 weeks. Please note that this section is not intended for urgent, case-based questions.
- ► How long will it take for the CPD certificates to arrive?
CPD certificates will be sent by e-mail at the end of each month.
- ► How do I obtain a CPD certificate?
To obtain your CPD certificate, you need to register/ login to your account and then take part in the main quiz (which is a box on the lower right of the screen saying "Test your knowledge to obtain a CPD certificate for the module". After answering each question, please click on the "CHECK" button. If the answer goes green, then you have answered correctly, whereas if it goes red, then the answer is incorrect. After answering all the questions, click on the "Validate My Answers" box. If you have answered all your questions correctly, then you will receive your CPD certificate by e-mail (these will be sent at the end of each month). If you have answered any questions incorrectly, then you will need to retake the quiz.